GodwarsScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to GodwarsScape best Runescape Private Server Out! If you need any help please post anything that you need!

Latest topics

» [RuneQuest 639] EPIC!! JOIN NOW!!
NEW Godwarsscape - NEED ALL SUPPORT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:41 am by ijjiop

» VOTE FOR US HERE!
NEW Godwarsscape - NEED ALL SUPPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:55 pm by no named

» Hey guys i am brad/No named
NEW Godwarsscape - NEED ALL SUPPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:52 pm by no named

» Jordan's Ingame Moderator Application.
NEW Godwarsscape - NEED ALL SUPPORT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:45 am by JordanTheBeast

» Xbox Live: Gamer Tag!
NEW Godwarsscape - NEED ALL SUPPORT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:33 pm by R3TROATTACK

» R3TROATTACK For Modorator/ Admin
NEW Godwarsscape - NEED ALL SUPPORT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:22 pm by R3TROATTACK

» Hey guys, It's 1!
NEW Godwarsscape - NEED ALL SUPPORT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:51 am by #One

» Vogan for mod
NEW Godwarsscape - NEED ALL SUPPORT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:10 am by xdeadx36

» [How to Become Mod] - Please Read Before Post
NEW Godwarsscape - NEED ALL SUPPORT I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:17 pm by xdeadx36

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

3 posters

NEW Godwarsscape - NEED ALL SUPPORT

XXT

NEW Godwarsscape - NEED ALL SUPPORT Empty NEW Godwarsscape - NEED ALL SUPPORT

Post  XXT Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:57 am

Hey guys, it's Itz Magic here...

Well, Godwarsscape was the actually BEST private server I have ever played. The perfect graphics, stances, the great community and staff, the owner...Indeed, this was the BEST private server. It's all past now, though. I've been creating some servers in the past 2 months for fun, then I came up with the idea of keep going with Godwarsscape. I bielive that if Fox realese the client and source here on forums we could keep it. I'm not saying that I HAVE to be the owner. I bielive that anyone here has the ability to be a good owner as Fox was. But in fact I'm a shit alone. I can't do nothing AT ALL alone. So I'm asking for all support of you guys. If you also bielive that Godwarsscape was the best private server you ever played, help me PLEASE. Post comments about ideas about it. You can flame also, but don't expect being respected in the future.
    Thank you.
    Itz Magic
    mob

NEW Godwarsscape - NEED ALL SUPPORT Empty Re: NEW Godwarsscape - NEED ALL SUPPORT

Post  mob Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:37 pm

i want it back! i paid 23$ for it -,-
    xdeadx36
    xdeadx36
    Admin
    Admin

NEW Godwarsscape - NEED ALL SUPPORT Empty Re: NEW Godwarsscape - NEED ALL SUPPORT

Post  xdeadx36 Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:02 pm

We have moved on from this source to a new one of a 639!
    Hope to see you guys there!Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:42 am